A standing ovation for a racist tweet, and a threat of fines and suspensions for taking a knee for social justice. - - [image: Image result for josh hader racist tweet images] I will never understand the majority population's psyche when it comes to matters of ...
Thursday, September 4, 2008
The Beauty Queen
I'm a little confused. Let me see if I have this straight...
> * If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're 'exotic, different.'
> * Grow up in Alaska eating moose burgers, a quintessential American story.
> * If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.
> * If you name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, you're a maverick.
> * If you graduate from Harvard law School, you are unstable.
> * If you attend five different small colleges before graduating, you're well grounded.
> * If you spend three years as a brilliant community organizer, become the first black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law professor, spend eight years as a State Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the State Senate's Health and Human Services Committee, spend four years in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs Committees, you don't have any real leadership experience.
* If your total resume is: local weather girl, four years on the city council and six years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to become the country's second highest ranking executive.
* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising two beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're not a real Christian.
* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you're a Christian.
* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.
* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other option in sex education in your state's school system while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're acting very responsibly.
* If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't represent America's.
* If your husband is nicknamed 'First Dude', with at least one DWI conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.
OK, much clearer now. . . as clear as black and white.
Troopergate, Babygate, Bridge to Nowhere, and Drilling for oil in Alaska.
Kudos to Nat Turner, for keeping it revelant on the DIEBOLD issue, lets not get fake out people by all the noise!