Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Plot to assassinate OBAMA!


This is the reason I disagree with my brotha the Field Negro on the gun control issue, its not the ignorant negro on the street trying to rob me or break into my home, I'm not worrying about them! Because I got something for those dumb asses!

In Bells, TN two young White Supremacist charged with plotting to behead blacks across the country and assassinate Barack Obama while wearing white top hats and tuxes were trying to carry out a assassination plot, but authorities believe there plan was riddled with blunders. Its these crazy paramilitary neo-nazis, Klan types, anti government militia bozos like Timothy McVeigh, that read the Turner Dairies, Clive Clusser, and Cormac McCarty talks about in The Road, that I'm concern about! These are the fools that have a shed in the back of there house with weapons, stockpiling for the Race War they believe is right around the corner!

Alright, these two youngest had a ill conceive half thought out plot anyway, but I want to know is how Daniel Cowart 20, and Paul Schlesselman 18, got those weapons at 18 and 20, when I atempt to make a legitimate purchase I gotta wait fucking five day period to purchase!

According to Mark Potok, director of the Southern Poverty Law Center, who studies the white supremacy movement, "Certainly these men have some frightening weapons and some very frightening plans." But it gets a bit hard to take them seriously, I think Potok is missing the point, its not that I'm concern about Obama, they wouldn't be able to get within a thousand yards of him. Its the innocent Black Children they were threatening!
We need to take these threats seriously, its there sympathizers that are working below the radar, we got to watch as well! After this kind of episode, Black schools should be on lock down until the next election!

1 comment:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hey there,

I am not associated with NOI but....the Nation of Islam is ready for a race war...you can believe that...

Remember the Alamo...